Hose Village Hall Facilities
The accommodation can host a wide range of functions.
- The main hall is the size of a badminton court and can seat 200 people. It has a raised
stage at one end. At the other end is a huge window overlooking the playing fields and the escarpment
of the Vale of Belvoir. The hall is fitted with a Public Address system and an audio loop.
- Leading off the main hall is a bar, which can be used as a separate room if desired
- The kitchen has a serving hatch into the main hall and a smaller one into the committee room.
It has been modernised to commercial standards with grant-aid from Awards for All, Leicestershire
County Council, Melton Borough Council and Clawson Hose & Harby Parish Council. Facilities include
a large gas cooking range, hot cupboard and a commercial dish washer.
- The committee room is separate from the rest of the hall and can be used to seat up to 20
people or as an additional room for changing etc.
- There are Ladies, Gentlemen and Disabled-access toilets.
- There are Disabled-access ramps to the front and side doors
- WiFi is available throughout the hall
- Hirers are given one key, which will open all permitted doors, and will open the gates outside the hall, giving access to the larger car-park and to the playing field
- One full-sized football pitch is usually available and there is space for a second if needed
- There are two changing rooms with showers for the use footballers and others
- The tennis courts (which are accessed from a gate at the far-end of the field) are for the
use of members of the Belvoir Vale Tennis Club
- The bowling green (which is also accessed at the far-end of the field) are for the use of
members of the Belvoir Vale Bowls Club
The hall is licenced by Melton Borough Council for dancing, music and sale of
alcohol. Details of the Premises Licence & the Operating Schedule are posted in the hall.
Return to Village Hall page
hvh-facilities.htm - Hose website|
Click here to email any comments on this page
Revised: January 2018